Official Giveaway Rules
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY. THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH YOUTUBE.
2. In order to enter the giveaway (the “Giveaway”), you must reside in one of the contiguous 48 US States (which excludes Alaska, Hawaii and US territories), or in Washington, D.C., and be 18 years of age or older.
3. The giveaway is sponsored by C.R. Gibson, LLC (the “Sponsor”). Employees of the Sponsor, or Sponsor’s affiliated companies, or any members of their immediate families / household members are not eligible for the Giveaway.
4. The retail value of the Giveaway prize is $50.00. The prize consists of one (1) Confetti Collection Box (including shipping). The Giveaway will be hosted on Youtube, where entries will be accepted between 4:00 PM EDT on Friday, August 9, 2019 and 4:00 PM EDT on Friday, August 16, 2019 (the “Giveaway Period”).
5. To enter the Giveaway, you must (1) leave a comment on the video post on Kristin Kay’s YouTube channel which may be accessed at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb8Q3h3Ol05RWshan9Lb4bQ), (2) "like" the video post, and (3) submit the official entry found at https://www.confetticollection.com/kristinkaygiveaway. The comment, like, and form must be submitted during the Giveaway Period to qualify as an entry for the Giveaway, and the entry will be deemed to be made by the holder of the YouTube account that submits the comment.
6. You may only enter one time. The winner will be selected at random from among all the qualified entries.
7. The winner will be notified within one week of the end of the Giveaway Period via Email. The winner must claim the prize by providing a valid shipping address. (Prizes will only be shipped to the contiguous states and DC). If the winner does not claim the prize within one week of notification, the Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to another qualified entrant. Before awarding the prize, the Sponsor may require verification of the winner’s YouTube account. If more than one individual claims to be the winner, the Sponsor is not responsible for investigating which claimant is the holder of the relevant YouTube account. Under such circumstances, the Sponsor retains discretion to award the prize to one of the claimants, award the prize to another qualified entrant, or deem the prize to be forfeited.
8. No substitutions are allowed, except by the Sponsor in the event that the announced prize becomes unavailable for any reason. Any substituted prize will be of an equal or greater value to the announced prize. By accepting the prize, the winner consents to use of the winner’s name and likeness for publicity purposes.
9. The Odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received.
12. Sponsor is not responsible for technical or computer failures, errors or data loss, lost or unavailable Internet connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer network transmissions, inability to access any website or online service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. If the Sponsor determines that any tampering or technical difficulties have compromised the integrity of the Giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries and/or terminate the Giveaway.
13. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the Giveaway, which become effective once they are posted on this website. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of any prize. In the event of a misunderstanding, dispute, or human error, the Sponsor will make the final determination of the prize winner.
To obtain a copy of the winner list, please submit a written request by no later than August 31, 2019 to: CSS Industries, Inc., 120 Broadway, 34th Floor, New York, NY 10271, Attn: Social Media Manager.
You will receive email periodically and can opt-out at any time.