5 Self-Love Journaling Prompts
There are so many hidden benefits to journaling. It allows us to organize our thoughts, relieve stress, reflect on our actions, and grow through self-realization. Once we can get past all the muddiness in our minds, we can focus more on the things that bring us joy and lift us up.
One thing that is probably the most challenging when it comes to journaling is being consistent. That is where writing prompts come in! We love using writing prompts to be consistent and focus on the positive things in our lives.
Below is a list of some of our favorite self-love journaling prompts that we think you should try! Before starting this, create a consistent schedule for these prompts. This could be answering these questions every day, every week, or every month. This will allow you to eventually go back and see how your thoughts changed over time.
Here are our 5 Self-Love Journaling Prompts:
1. When have you felt most proud of yourself recently?
2. What is one thing that brought you happiness recently?
3. What healthy habit do you want to start? How has this habit been going?
4. What’s one thing that did not bring you joy recently?
5. What is the next step in achieving your goals?
We hope these journaling prompts help you move towards a happier and healthier you!
You will receive email periodically and can opt-out at any time.